Windows 10: Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents

Discus and support Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft starter pack for Windows 10. But for an unknown reason It doesn't even let me install the pack while the game itself is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TaekOh, Nov 15, 2020.

1. TaekOh Win User

Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents

I purchased Minecraft starter pack for Windows 10.

But for an unknown reason It doesn't even let me install the pack while the game itself is installed whatsoever.

It just keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices.

Weirdly I can start and play the game but I cannot find anything like 700 coins that I should receive for buying the pack.

I've read all the Q&As on the forum and the internet, tried everything but it doesn't work.

I previously purchased Minecraft on Ipad and also registered Realms Plus on the ios.

I doubt the whole problem comes from Microsoft not being able to sync account properly through all the platforms.

Since the Realms Plus was registered on ios, even on PC I can see the Realms Plus working, and that is rather causing an error for the PC Starter pack.

Should I just request for a refund and give up playing the game?

:)

TaekOh, Nov 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 15, 2020
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents

1. Microsoft store took my money but doesn't give the contents - Similar Threads - Microsoft store took

2. It wont give me my money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It wont give me my money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  3. It wont give me my money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont give me my money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  4. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  5. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  6. microsoft my money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft my money: do you have to have microsoft office installed before you download my money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-my-money/c246f3f6-cad6-4bad-b357-d19fa3b7da25
  7. Microsoft give me my money back.

Microsoft give me my money back.: I have been charged 100$ for Office 365 that I haven't known about which was food I was going to survive and eat on but it's not important. And I have not been able to get in contact with a single one of you numbskull boneheads at all for the entirety of this ordeal, so I'm...
  8. microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.

microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.: after update my pc to version 2004 has resulted my Microsoft store content has disappearing. OPEN microsoft store, then click three dots, select My Library - all of my apps and games have gone just a section there saying Add some apps, There's nothing in your library....
  9. Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working

Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working: I purchased a realm for me and my friends to play and then it did not work it said "Purchase successful but unable to create realm" it has been like that for around a week. Also now when I try to create a realm it won't let me it says unable to connect to store....
  10. Microsoft Store is giving errors

Microsoft Store is giving errors: Whenever I try to download/Update an app using the Microsoft Store, I get this error code: 0x80010108. It would be great if someone replies with an answer of how to solve it and what the error means....