Windows 10: microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

Discus and support microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 마이크로소프트 스토에앱 설치문제가있습니다. 저의 아들이 마인크래프트라는 게임을 하고 싶다고 해서 깔아줄려고 하는데 문제가 발생합니다. 우선 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트 스토어가 없습니다.마이크로소프트를 들어갈려면 웹사이트를 통해 들어가서 하는데여 그것때문에 문제가... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 천사수호, Jun 23, 2019.

1. microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

마이크로소프트 스토에앱 설치문제가있습니다.

저의 아들이 마인크래프트라는 게임을 하고 싶다고 해서 깔아줄려고 하는데 문제가 발생합니다.

우선 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트 스토어가 없습니다.마이크로소프트를 들어갈려면 웹사이트를 통해 들어가서 하는데여 그것때문에 문제가 발생한다는

생각도 드는데여 아닐수도 있지만 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트등이 없습니다. 어떤문제가 발생하냐면요 우선 구매까지는 됍니다 근데 설치의 문제가

생겨서 설치가 불가능해집니다 구매한다음에 설치가 뜨지도 않고 다른장치에설치라는 단어가 뜹니다 그걸 클릭하면 어디에설치하겠습니까하는 말과

Microsoft 계정에 연결된 장치가 없는 것 같습니다. 설치하려면 Microsoft 계정으로 장치에 로그인하십시오.라는 말도 있습니다 그 밑에 자세한 정보보기도

들어가 도움말을 읽어보면서 해봤는데도 그 문제이유을 몰르겠습니다 아들이 계속 찡찡대면서 해달라고 하는데 빨리 도와주세요..

[Translation-Microsoft stoe app installation problem.
    My son wants to play a game called Minecraft, so i'm going to have a problem.
    First of all, this computer does not have a Microsoft Store.
    I think it may not be, but there is no Microsoft on this computer. What's wrong with the installation is that it's going to take you to buy first.
    the word install on other devices is not open, and the word "installation" appears after purchasing it, and if you click on it, you will click on it and click on it to say where to install it.
    There seems to be no device associated with your Microsoft account. To install, log in to your device with your Microsoft account.
    I've tried reading the help singing, but i'm going to keep my son's back and ask me to help you quickly.]

:)

천사수호, Jun 23, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 23, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jun 23, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

1. microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app... - Similar Threads - microsoft store앱설치 문제

2. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  3. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  4. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store

Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store: I can't install anything from the store, it's a nightmare. I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in hopes of downloading Sea of Thieves, but the app doesn't seem to let me download it. As I have seen in other posts, I tried wsreset and it does nothing for me, all it...
  6. Problem in installing apps from microsoft store

Problem in installing apps from microsoft store: I have recently updated to windows 10. But I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft store . Each app says ,'This app is not compatible with this device.' Any solutions please....
  7. Microsoft translator

Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft store apps installing problem

Microsoft store apps installing problem: I tried to install Xodo pdf reader from Microsoft store on windows 10. But it didn't work out. it was taking limitless time to download and then showed error. Mentioning that There was no problem in my internet connection. Now it feels that there is no way to download and...
  9. Microsoft Translator App

Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  10. Problem installing apps on the microsoft store

Problem installing apps on the microsoft store: Like the title suggest, installing anything at all from the store is a nightmare. I've recently bough the xbox game pass ultimate hoping to download Sea of Thieves but the app just doesn't seem to let me download it. Like many other post has suggested, I've tried the usual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store 다른장치에 설치