Windows 10: Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help"

Discus and support Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just spent the last hour trying to buy the game pass and it's all because of the error above It does not say why something went wrong it does not say... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by egan_12White, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help"

I just spent the last hour trying to buy the game pass and it's all because of the error above It does not say why something went wrong it does not say what it is that went wrong and when I try to contact an agent or anything somebody to talk to it's a constant loop making it so I can't talk to anybody online or on the phone I found an question close to mine if not the same tried every fix they had on there and it still does not work I have tried everything and this seems to be the only way I will be able to actually get a response or talk to somebody.

:)

egan_12White, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Bugsimus Win User
    Gamepass for family member

Hi,

I have gamepass, but my son doesn't, we want to play together on PC, but when I try to buy gamepass in the store for him, logged in as him. It says you need to ask a parent. That's cool, I don't want him buying stuff. But usually I get an email I can click
    to allow. But the message says it can't send an email for this one.

What do I do to get gamepass for him?

Cheers

Bugsimus, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help"

cant buy xbox gamepass in the store for sea of thieves

Hi Frank,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to purchase the game pass for the game Sea of Thieves. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Clear and reset Store cache.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the
      Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store
      cache has been reset.

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 3: Sign out your profile from the Microsoft Store.

• Open Windows Store app, and click on the
      user icon
      located on the top right hand side of the window.

• Select the user name, and click on Sign out.

Step 4: Perform a clean boot on your computer. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help"

1. Microsoft store trying to buy gamepass"it looks like something went wrong, but we can help" - Similar Threads - Microsoft store trying

2. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  3. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  4. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  5. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  6. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

7. Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message: I am sorry I am not sure where to post this.I am having a problem trying to purchase items from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to make a purchase I have tried different products, both hardware and software I get the "something went wrong try again message."Is there a...
  8. Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message

Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message: I am sorry I am not sure where to post this.I am having a problem trying to purchase items from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to make a purchase I have tried different products, both hardware and software I get the "something went wrong try again message."Is there a...
  9. 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store: Hello,Whilst trying to purchase Game Pass ultimate For PC, I encountered an error where once I entered my password, it said 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' with a code at the bottom different every time and a date and time in a different time zone to me....
  10. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: I recently purchased minecraft for windows ten and whenever i try to sign into my account in order to play minecraft realms with my friends all I receive is an error message stating "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. looka likw something went wrong when buying game pass