Windows 10: Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games

Discus and support Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have curious problem i went over with Xbox support that they weren't able to figure out. Microsoft store is unable to install Xbox or anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marek_Raška, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games

Hello,I have curious problem i went over with Xbox support that they weren't able to figure out. Microsoft store is unable to install Xbox or anything from that part of the store with error code 0x80070005. Funny thing is even hard reseting store or even repairing windows did not help. Any additional help would be appreciated.Regards,Mark

:)

Marek_Raška, Sep 10, 2021
  2. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games

I can't customize my Xbox Game Bar like I used to do.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Widget Menu with time clock and neither you can drag or move the widgets. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Xbox version installed on the PC? (Windows + I > Click on Apps > Apps & feature > scroll and look for Xbox Game bar > Advanced option)

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advancedoption.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Reinstall the App.

We would suggest you to open Microsoft Store and click on the Search Bar, then type Xbox Game Bar and install it. Also you may want to download it from

Online Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games

1. Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games - Similar Threads - Microsoft store unable

2. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  3. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  4. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  5. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  6. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  7. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  8. Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store: Hi there, I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games Sea of Theives, Moonlighter with no issue, but others such as no mans sky either do nothing when trying in microsoft app or Error...
  9. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  10. Trying to install xbox game services but its not working, any help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install xbox game services but its not working, any help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqzhfr/trying_to_install_xbox_game_services_but_its_not/