Windows 10: Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC

Discus and support Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The game I'm having issue with is State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I checked if I have issue installing other apps/games andI only have issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaimeMartín Álvarez, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC

The game I'm having issue with is State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I checked if I have issue installing other apps/games andI only have issue with this game.

I already had this game installed but an update was required from Microsoft Store made successfully other times before. This time I got an error when downloading apparently finished. It happens since May I don't remmember the day, 12th approx.

Clicking on See details:

"Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80070780"

I've tried for weeks reinstalling, checking for updates reseting Microsoft Store, following tutorials on the Internet using Command Prompt, and many other things that I don't even remember.

I tried on Feedback Hub and I've roperted there, getting a mention to a post from 9 months ago, and the solutions there didn't work. I also posted on xbox category because even though I use a computer, I have to login with a kind of xbox account so I thought everything was related, but they only tell me about the console. I tried to ask the game's developers but they reject my emails.

I feel stuck at this point and don't know what to do.

I checked for Windows updates and I'm up to date.

Version: 1903

OS build: 18362.836

:)

JaimeMartín Álvarez, Jun 9, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 9, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC

Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC

1. Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Unable

2. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  3. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  4. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. unable to install/play game from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install/play game from the microsoft store: i have resently reseved minecraft windows 10 starter collection. i redemed the code and i now own it. i went to hit install/play and tab opens up it flashes blue and disapperes. but before it does it sayes microsoft.windowsstore_8wekyb3d8bbwe what do i do ?...
  6. Microsoft Store For PC Games Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store For PC Games Not Installing: 0x80072F8F is the code i recieve. i have run troubleshooting on networks and updated date and time to no avail as i can not install the xbox gamepass games i paid money for and am losing out on for the time being....
  7. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....
  8. Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store: I keep getting a message: "Try again later. Something happened on our end". It is Dirt Rally 2.0 . Surprisingly but I don’t have any problems with downloading other apps and games from the Store...
  9. Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store: I started installing Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC but I accidentally cancelled. After I tried to reinstall it, an error window appeared and says "Try again later an error occurred on our end." It's only that specific game, how can I fix this?...
  10. Install Windows store games in specific folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install Windows store games in specific folder.: Can anyone here tell me how to install big games like "Sea Of Thieves" in a specific folder on a specific drive. When i click install it lets me choose what drive i want to use but not in which folder i want it to be in. I want my folders and games and what not to be...