Windows 10: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

Discus and support Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lambertng, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Lambertng Win User

Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue.

:)

Lambertng, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues while opening Microsoft Store on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Do you receive any error message/code when you try to launch Microsoft Store?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the step mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1:

Try resetting Microsoft Store cache and see if that helps.

1. Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
      Run dialog box
    2. Type wsreset.exe, and then select OK

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Method 2:

Try re-registering Store using PowerShell command.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Now type in the following command and hit
      Enter
      to re-register Start Menu: Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC.

Method 3:

Create a new user account and check if the Store app is working fine. Refer the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

Can't launch Microsoft Store On Windows 10 - "Try that again" message

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to launch Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the steps in this article:
    Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 5: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try launching.

Step 6: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

1. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store unable

2. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  3. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  4. Unable to launch microsoft store

Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  6. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  7. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch: I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed. - run wsreset.exe - reset Microsoft Photo - re-registered Microsoft Photo via...
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Unable to launch Microsoft Store: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...