Windows 10: Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

Discus and support Microsoft Store: Unable to place order in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mario12693, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order 5a2dd1f5-4d09-4716-a593-a036a125e545?upload=true.jpg Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy this with the microsoft balanc have saved up.

* Original title: No Solution After Months

:)

Mario12693, Feb 25, 2019

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 25, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

1. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Unable

2. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  3. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  4. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out: I've been trying to place an order from the Microsoft store for a few weeks at this point, but every time I try and place the order, the button is greyed out. I have put in my credentials and my address, but it doesn't allow me to place it. The order button works on Xbox gift...
  6. Microsoft Store order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  7. have order number but cannot place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have order number but cannot place order: HI-- i have an item in my cart but get this error when trying to place the order. I have been on hold for over 2 hrs. This is unacceptable! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. pmbXCt2a00Smgfgv.52 2020/11/10 - 20:08:41 UTC...
  8. Order not placing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order not placing: I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my payment", and I have tried with multiple browsers and the same problem occurs. What exactly is wrong? P.S. I am sure of all...
  9. pop ads after placing an order

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop ads after placing an order: I am amazed at the ability of Pop Up Ads in many places on my computer, they always pop up after I have just placed an order for the things being advertised. It would be much more helpful if they did this when I am thinking about ordering something. :-) On a more realistic...
  10. pop ads after placing an order

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop ads after placing an order: I am amazed at the ability of Pop Up Ads in many places on my computer, they always pop up after I have just placed an order for the things being advertised. It would be much more helpful if they did this when I am thinking about ordering something. :-) On a more realistic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store cant place order

2. unable to place an order on microsoft store