Windows 10: Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I am writing this post to ask for help with an issue I've been having. When I try to buy Star Wars Classic Skin Pack for Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kiparessa, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Kiparessa Win User

Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

Hello everybody, I am writing this post to ask for help with an issue I've been having. When I try to buy Star Wars Classic Skin Pack for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the store every time I try to it says unable to process payment. I've tried buying it using 3 different credit cards but I get the same error message. While trying to figure this out my own, I've noticed that it says it's for Xbox One. I was confused because I am trying to buy this pack because a friend of mine has it for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Was the skin pack available also for PC but they removed the ability to buy it for pc and that's why I can't buy it or is it the store's fault?

:)

Kiparessa, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Srimadhwa B, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

1. Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store unable

2. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Payment Issue: Hi there,When I go to pay for an app on Microsoft Store the pop up box is blank white, no option to confirm payment details. This is happening on 3 computers with same account, a friends computer with different account in their house so not network related, tried resetting...
  3. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Payment Issue: Hi there,When I go to pay for an app on Microsoft Store the pop up box is blank white, no option to confirm payment details. This is happening on 3 computers with same account, a friends computer with different account in their house so not network related, tried resetting...
  4. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!: EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payments/4d27aa1d-8c18-4556-a824-541998f546e5
  6. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  7. Microsoft.com unable to process payment

Microsoft.com unable to process payment: im trying to buy windows 10 home off of microsoft.com, and every time i try i get this error unable to proces Error Details Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. fFkpeO1SoEOg5P0n.21 2020/05/20 - 17:36:55 UTC Does anyone know how to fix this, i tried...
  8. Microsoft Store: payment issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: payment issue: I’ve purchased a game on the Microsoft Store. I paid but then I got a message that the payment is declined. Why was that? Help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-payment-issue/c9b3a62c-5d64-4118-83b1-f6803c51f06a
  9. Processing payment

Processing payment: When I put my data about my debit card I cannot change the country from USA to mine, that's why when I am trying to purchase the app the error occurs. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payment/ca8b3105-7f55-4e71-8f41-8cdfd1ba58b2
  10. Issue processing payments

Issue processing payments: Hello, Every time I try to purchase from Microsoft Books, I get the below message error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Thank you in advance for your support, Ardit Banja...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact us at microsoft supportwe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

2. microsoft store having problems processing payments

3. unable to process payment microsoft

4. microsoft purchase us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment QfT Fa2l0apU7zk.105.15.14,
  5. what to do when microsoft cant process your payment