Windows 10: Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Discus and support Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access? I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JG578, Jun 27, 2019.

1. JG578 Win User

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access?

I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it doesn't seem to be working...

:)

JG578, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Windows store app terminated - too long to suspend

Hello,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. This means that the Store was corrupted. We suggest that you follow these steps for solution:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click Enter.

Once you're done, update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

1. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Uninstall

2. microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store: Hello --- The current version/update for the MS Terminal/app has been reported and documented that contains a bug --- the APP keep getting update with the buggy version how do I stop the MS store for applying the faulty update?...
  3. microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store: Hello --- The current version/update for the MS Terminal/app has been reported and documented that contains a bug --- the APP keep getting update with the buggy version how do I stop the MS store for applying the faulty update?...
  4. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  5. uninstalled Microsoft store

uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  6. I terminated microsoft store accidentally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I terminated microsoft store accidentally.: I used the Windows Key R function, typed in wsreset.exe and it said that that I need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link. Is there anything else I could do?...
  7. I terminated microsoft store accidentally.

I terminated microsoft store accidentally.: I used the Windows Key R function, typed in wsreset.exe and it said that that I need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link. Is there anything else I could do?...
  8. Terminating microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  9. Terminating microsoft store

Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  10. Terminating microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happens if i terminate the microsoft store app

2. uninstall windows terminal

3. uninstall windows terminal

4. how to terminate microsoft store,
  5. microsoft store terminate,
  6. terminate microsoft store