Windows 10: Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Discus and support Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access? I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JG578, Jun 27, 2019.

1. JG578 Win User

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access?

I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it doesn't seem to be working...

:)

JG578, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Windows store app terminated - too long to suspend

Hello,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. This means that the Store was corrupted. We suggest that you follow these steps for solution:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click Enter.

Once you're done, update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

1. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Uninstall

2. Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store: Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to the Microsoft Store! If you have previously installed the Terminal from the Store, you will receive this update automatically. If you’ve not yet installed Terminal from the Microsoft Store, now would be a great time because...
  3. Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The Windows Terminal preview is now in the Microsoft Store! [img] The Windows Terminal is the new, powerful, open source terminal application that was announced at Build 2019. Its main features include multiple tabs, Unicode and UTF-8 character support, a GPU accelerated...
  4. microsoft store app got uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...
  5. New Terminal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Terminal: Hello, i downloaded the new Windows 10 Terminal from GitHub to test it out. But i know nothing about Visual Studio. Could you walk me through how to get it compiled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-terminal/84b581dd-b379-4f1e-a391-5faf66f507a1"
  6. Micosoft store uninstall

Micosoft store uninstall: My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack, Microsoft store, and some other apps that I don't know) Does anyone know what I can do? I have been scavenging the internet for...
  7. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369
  8. How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store: One blight of windows 10 is the way the Microsoft Store keeps installing unwanted, un-needed and inappropriate applications on my machines. Today it was the Local Experience Pack for the UK -- I am in Canada, by the way. I notice that this cannot be uninstalled and that I can...
  9. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"
  10. Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened

Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened: I can not access the store anymore. Are there prefs or cache-files that I should delete? Can I delete and reload the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-microsoft-store-terminates-seconds-after/44eb0fc2-cffd-45bc-b938-633ec34be465"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. terminate microsoft store