Windows 10: Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need

Discus and support Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I had to discontinue the installation of Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store to my pc, due to storage space issues. I noticed that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarcoPangilinan, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need

Hi Microsoft,

I had to discontinue the installation of Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store to my pc, due to storage space issues. I noticed that my storage space did not cleared the downloaded part of it. Please do help me with this Thank you.

-Marco

:)

MarcoPangilinan, Apr 20, 2020

2. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Hello,

I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on
    my C Drive, do you have any ideas of how you would free the space which is occupied by these files.

Thanks,

Gabriel John Caddy

GabrielCaddy, Apr 20, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need

1. Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Uninstalled

2. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  3. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  4. Uninstalled App Still Using Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled App Still Using Storage: I have recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 on my PC to free up some space, so I can play Flight Sim. However it has had no effect on the storage, but there is no indication of it still being there in the files of my PC. I have restarted an updated but still no effect....
  5. Uninstalled App Still Using Storage

Uninstalled App Still Using Storage: I have recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 on my PC to free up some space, so I can play Flight Sim. However it has had no effect on the storage, but there is no indication of it still being there in the files of my PC. I have restarted an updated but still no effect....
  6. App still occupied space after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App still occupied space after installing: Just as the title said , now my disk C have like 8gb left showing , but there should be more than that, Because all these game were uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-still-occupied-space-after-installing/731d2c77-75b2-4e4f-966d-2f6f1dc56889
  7. App still occupied space after installing

App still occupied space after installing: Just as the title said , now my disk C have like 8gb left showing , but there should be more than that, Because all these game were uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-still-occupied-space-after-installing/731d2c77-75b2-4e4f-966d-2f6f1dc56889
  8. App still occupied space after installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it: I don't have anything stored in C drive as documents but when I check storage of C drive in settings, it shows more than 4GB occupied in "documents" section. How can I fix this?...
  10. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied: Hello, I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on my C Drive,...