Windows 10: Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices

Discus and support Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! A few months back, I gave my friend the password to my account so they could download a game that costs money for free. I was wondering if when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by victoriaroberts1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices

Hi! A few months back, I gave my friend the password to my account so they could download a game that costs money for free. I was wondering if when I unlink their device from my Microsoft account, would the app that they downloaded from my account be deleted? I want to prank them. Thank you!

:)

victoriaroberts1, Jun 5, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 5, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices

1. Microsoft Store Unlinking Devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Unlinking

2. CANNOT unlink a device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANNOT unlink a device: I previously synced OneDrive with a work computer. I removed the device from my Microsoft account but didn't realize I had to unkin from the computer itself as well until I was just saving just work folders in that computer. I saw some stuff I worked elsewhere had synced and...
  3. CANNOT unlink a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT unlink a device: I previously synced OneDrive with a work computer. I removed the device from my Microsoft account but didn't realize I had to unkin from the computer itself as well until I was just saving just work folders in that computer. I saw some stuff I worked elsewhere had synced and...
  4. CANNOT unlink a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unlinking a Removed Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unlinking a Removed Device: I have removed a device from my Microsoft account. I experienced no subsequent action to Unlink the Removed device, which I would very much like to do. Do I resurrect the Microsoft connection to the device, then somehow Unlink? If so, how would I locate it? Is there another...
  6. remove then unlink device from microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    remove then unlink device from microsoft account: the instructions say to 1st remove the device from the account i'm gifing this computer and it's copy of windows 10 so i removed the device - no problem the instructions then say to "unlink" the device giving the same web address as the previous instructions but now, of...
  7. Cant unlink devices

Cant unlink devices: recently I cant unlink any devices from my account it always says "We can’t unlink this PC right now" is there any solution?? i have got this problem for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlink-devices/fe0f72c5-ba80-403b-a73d-d37f070b5fab
  8. Microsoft store account devices wont unlink

Microsoft store account devices wont unlink: Hi, i am currently having some trouble unlinking devices in my microsoft store account https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content it usually says that the device has been unlinked but now it says Try again later… We can’t unlink this laptop right now I have no idea...
  9. Unlinking or Removing Devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlinking or Removing Devices: If I want to unlink and remove a device from my account will it delete all of the myphone logs along with it or do I need to log on to that device after removing it and delete all previous calls and messages if I don't want them to show up on the removed device any longer?...
  10. How to unlink devices?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to unlink devices?: I had a live chat session with MS Customer Care, and I had to insert various times my MS account password. So, for safety, I changed my password, but on my Windows Phone is still linked with old password. Even email still works on phone *Huh Any way to unlink devices?...