Windows 10: Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Discus and support Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meynagurl, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Meynagurl Win User

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store

on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here.

:)

Meynagurl, Mar 23, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 23, 2019
  3. clayto Win User
    Store apps will not download or update

Yet again I am unable to download or update apps from the Store. I now have fourteen pending or otherwise stuck. In the past I have solved this by turning the Windows Firewall (managed by Norton) back on temporarily but this time it is already on. I have tried resetting the Store cache and other fixes but nothing works. sfc and DISM have been run.

Suggestions please?

clayto, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

stop pending downloads

Hi Marknjen,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Please be informed that the pending download that you see in Microsoft Store are updates for the apps that are already installed and not new apps. You may uninstall the apps if you do not use them.

If you are facing issues in downloading updates for the apps that you use, we would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1: Run store app troubleshooter.

1. Go to settings>updates & security>troubleshooter.
    2. Scroll down and click on Windows store app
    3. It will provide you with the Troubleshooting Report.

Method 2.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter it will automatically fix some common problems installing updates and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Click the below link

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

1. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store updates

2. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  3. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  4. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  5. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  6. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  7. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  8. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  9. microsoft store downloads in pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  10. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows store pending

2. microsoft store download pending

3. microsoft store downloads pending

4. microsoft store pending download,
  5. microsoft store downloads and updates app keeping downloads in queue,
  6. microsoft store downloads pending windows 10,
  7. microsoft store update download,
  8. microsoft store pending wont download,
  9. microsoft store pending,
  10. microsoft store updates stuck pending,
  11. download in microsoft store is pending,