Windows 10: Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.

Discus and support Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you ACTUALLY turn off Microsoft store updates.My XBOX Game bar has just broken spontaneously, after some digging I found the Microsoft Store has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carc80, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Carc80 Win User

Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.

How do you ACTUALLY turn off Microsoft store updates.My XBOX Game bar has just broken spontaneously, after some digging I found the Microsoft Store has just updated it.The Microsoft Store -> Settings -> Update apps automatically is set to OFF.Alternatly is there a way to forcibly uninstall the store?

:)

Carc80, Jun 23, 2022
  2. RuskinF Win User

Microsoft Store not auto updating apps

Have you used this simple step to update the apps:

Turn on automatic app updates

1. Select the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store.
    2. In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to On.

RuskinF, Jun 23, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store updates

2. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store: how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps-in/8dd128e6-7e9d-4f0e-ae78-c08068b385d4
  3. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store: how can i turn off automatic update of all apps in Microsoft store *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps-in/8dd128e6-7e9d-4f0e-ae78-c08068b385d4
  4. Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.

Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.: How do you ACTUALLY turn off Microsoft store updates.My XBOX Game bar has just broken spontaneously, after some digging I found the Microsoft Store has just updated it.The Microsoft Store -> Settings -> Update apps automatically is set to OFF.Alternatly is there a way to...
  5. Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store updates apps, even with updates turned off.: How do you ACTUALLY turn off Microsoft store updates.My XBOX Game bar has just broken spontaneously, after some digging I found the Microsoft Store has just updated it.The Microsoft Store -> Settings -> Update apps automatically is set to OFF.Alternatly is there a way to...
  6. Microsoft Store Can't Update Anything, Even Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Can't Update Anything, Even Microsoft Store: I've been having this issue for months now and any and all threads, suggestions, and whatnot have not worked.When I try to update anything at all with microsoft store, even if it's the microsoft store app itself, it doesn't update. It downloads and installs the update to...
  7. Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset: This problem has been a real plague. Some Windows apps will not even open like Mail, Calendar or even Xbox Game Bar. I checked to see if they've been updated only to find that they, along with 11 other apps, haven't even begun to update. It's been almost a month and nothing...
  8. W10 keeps updating even tho updates are turned off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 keeps updating even tho updates are turned off: Hi AutoUpdate in services applet is disabled, but W10 keeps auto updating anyway. How to stop this please? Thanks in advance. 175550
  9. microsoft store is keep updating app . even auto update is turn off .

microsoft store is keep updating app . even auto update is turn off .: my microsoft store is keep updating app but even i have disable auto update in setting . and the gaming service always show me installing and all update are showing pending .without my permission even i cancel them but after sometime, maybe 1 or two minutes it show that...
  10. Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store: How to: Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store Turn On or Off Automatic Download and Install of App Updates by Store in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can...