Windows 10: Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Discus and support Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by x5N, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:23 AM.

1. X5N
    x5N Win User

Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Hi,

I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I tried every solution, troubleshooted it, resetted the store by wsreset, and used powershell to solve, but still not a single change occurred. I've read previous issues like this but they like for 1709 versions. Please help.

Desperate.

:)

2. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on "pending"

The latest updates from Windows Store are all stuck on pending.

This is not something which has happened before, and it appears that there was a successful update of four apps on 4th April, so not too long ago.

Any suggestions on how to get things moving?

I have used two different internet connections so that isn't the issue.

3. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:25 AM
  4. MIkew365 Win User

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store updates

2. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  3. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  4. Microsoft Store Stuck on Starting Download and Pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Stuck on Starting Download and Pending: Recently, I opened up my Minecraft and I realized that it was taking forever to load compared to how quickly it usually opens. After a couple tries, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game, but now I can't even reinstall the game. In the Microsoft Store, when I try to...
  5. Update stuck on download pending

Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  6. Updates are stuck in "Pending"

Updates are stuck in "Pending": Two days ago, I was updating "Asphalt 9 Legends", it was half way done. But after that when I opened the store yesterday I came to see only "Pending" and there was no change. It was not updating at all. Today I opened again but still it was showing "Pending". Not only...
  7. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  8. All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s: except two stuck at Downloading. entire pc is idle. No cpu, no disk, no network access. no errors or message. Just sitting there. yes, i’ve run every troubleshooter which report no issue on this brand new install with nothing installed. any ideas?...
  9. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....
  10. Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending: I own a HP Spectre x360 and sometime last month I have not been able to receive windows updates. I have tired many of the tips out there from running a reset code to deleting the Software Distribution downloads folder to no luck. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas of...