Windows 10: Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cgmoes, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Cgmoes Win User

Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked

:)

Cgmoes, Aug 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on "pending"

The latest updates from Windows Store are all stuck on pending.

This is not something which has happened before, and it appears that there was a successful update of four apps on 4th April, so not too long ago.

Any suggestions on how to get things moving?

I have used two different internet connections so that isn't the issue.

Alison01326, Aug 5, 2022
  4. MIkew365 Win User

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

MIkew365, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Updates

2. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  3. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  4. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending

Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  6. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10: When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates-stuck-on-pending-windows/e4c36f91-379d-430e-aaef-171a217825a7
  7. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10: When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates-stuck-on-pending-windows/e4c36f91-379d-430e-aaef-171a217825a7
  8. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  9. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.: Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I...
  10. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...