Windows 10: Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003

Discus and support Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded from Windows Home to Windows Pro using the Microsoft Store. Now Windows is deactivated. Says my edition is Windows 10 Enterprise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdmJW, Apr 22, 2021.

1. AdmJW Win User

Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003

Hello,

I upgraded from Windows Home to Windows Pro using the Microsoft Store. Now Windows is deactivated. Says my edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. Tried many solutions recommended by the community such as Activation Troubleshoot, chkdsk, sfc, slgr -rearm, reset microsoft store. The only solution I found that I can not complete is contacting Microsoft Support.

The phone number states windows support has moved online. The virtual agent moved me to a waiting list for days. I do not know if the 'call me back' function works.

Any suggestions for how I can find assistance?

Thank you

:)

AdmJW, Apr 22, 2021
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 22, 2021
  3. bwfc0907 Win User
    Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.

Still not activated. Error code changes from Connect to the Internet to activate windows & 0xC004C003.

Microsoft claim known issue but not convinced.

bwfc0907, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003

Windows deactivated after hardware upgrade and I am not be able to activate again. 0xC004C003

Hello, I have genuene and activated windows10 from free upgrade from windows7. Yesterday i replaced-upgraded hardware with brand new motherboard, CPU and RAM. Now windows are deactivated and neither trubleshooter can fix it, neither my acount sync. THE
    ERROR CODE IS: 0xC004C003

GiorgosMakr, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003

1. Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Upgrade

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade error 0xc004c003.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro upgrade error 0xc004c003.: Hi, I tried upgrading my windows 10 Home to Windows 10 pro, however, I clicked the buy button instead of the upgrade button. A non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise got installed for me instead of Windows pro and this deactivated windows on my laptop. I get an error code...
  6. Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC004C003 will not install Windows 10 pro upgrade: I am at a loss. I have a surface book 3. I purchased the upgrade through the store. I was expecting it to ask me where to save the install. Instead it just said it couldn't install. It then restarted itself and now it has Windows 10 Enterprise, not the Home it came with...
  7. Windows activation error 0xc004c003

Windows activation error 0xc004c003: Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Windows 10 home was preinstalled when purchased. Activation screen is listing windows 10 enterprise, which I have never heard of. I paid my money for the upgrade and got nothing but trouble. This process should be a lot...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...: I originally ran on Windows 10 Home, 1903, under digital license (The OS came with the PC). The license is, in turn, linked to my Microsoft account. I then purchased an upgrade to Pro version from the Microsoft store app (I used the link provided in Settings>Update &...
  9. EC: 0xC004C003 - cannot activate windows after upgrading to x10547

EC: 0xC004C003 - cannot activate windows after upgrading to x10547: After upgrading to 10547, getting EC: 0xC004C003 Anyone else getting this. Is there a specific product key I need for this build? Thanks in advanced 24532
  10. EC: 0xC004C003 - cannot activate windows after upgrading to Windows 10

EC: 0xC004C003 - cannot activate windows after upgrading to Windows 10: So long story short.... I had to get a replacement SP3. I have been running Windows 10 since January on my old SP3. When I received my new SP3, it came with W8.1 Pro. wasn't getting the upgrade option so I thought "hey why don't I just install x10162 then update it". So I...