Windows 10: Microsoft Store Upgrade

Discus and support Microsoft Store Upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Day, My new PC came with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded it yesterday to Pro through the Online Store. The purchase went through just fine and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarcJordan2, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Upgrade

Good Day,

My new PC came with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded it yesterday to Pro through the Online Store. The purchase went through just fine and I installed the upgrade, but there was no activation key given with the order. When I check the order online there is no activation key to be found anywhere. When I go to the Activate screen from Control Panel, it says "Windows is not activated". Another error states "Error code 0xC004F025". I tried calling the support number given but it leads me down a rabbit hole with the inability to talk to a human.

Please advise.

:)

MarcJordan2, Dec 17, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Upgrade

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Upgrade

1. Microsoft Store Upgrade - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Upgrade

2. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  3. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  4. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store: I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in Italy so when I click under Settingss and Activation and then on "Go to Windows Store", it takes me to the Italian store where I...
  5. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store: I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in Italy so when I click under Settingss and Activation and then on "Go to Windows Store", it takes me to the Italian store where I...
  6. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  7. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  8. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I know this has been asked before on here and have Googled, but I have yet to really see a solution..... I purchased a Dell a few months ago, and just today attempted to upgrade via the Microsoft Store from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Made the purchase at least MS...
  10. Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store

Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store: I have this ACER Nitro 5 with OEM WIndows 10 Home and have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro months ago from MS Store. A few weeks back I'm reinstalled my laptop with clean installation and it reactivated as Windows 10 Home. Now when I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 again from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to resolve inability to access store on windows phone

2. microsoft store upgrade