Windows 10: microsoft store vanished from my pc

Discus and support microsoft store vanished from my pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello my microsft store is been deleted or something is happen as i cant see it in my pc............... plz help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shivam salvi, Jun 24, 2020.

1. microsoft store vanished from my pc

hello

my microsft store is been deleted or something is happen as i cant see it in my pc............... plz help

:)

shivam salvi, Jun 24, 2020

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 24, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

microsoft store vanished from my pc

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store vanished from my pc

1. microsoft store vanished from my pc - Similar Threads - microsoft store vanished

2. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  3. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  4. Microsoft store vanished!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store vanished!: I have just had to do a reset on my laptop. Microsoft store has vanished. I cannot find it nor dload it. When I go to the store page and click "Open Microsoft store, I just get an "untitled" blank page open. I cannot reset the app because it is nowhere to be found to be...
  5. Microsoft store vanished!

Microsoft store vanished!: I have just had to do a reset on my laptop. Microsoft store has vanished. I cannot find it nor dload it. When I go to the store page and click "Open Microsoft store, I just get an "untitled" blank page open. I cannot reset the app because it is nowhere to be found to be...
  6. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...: Microsoft Photos is also not opening.wsreset.exe gives- You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-linkPowershell- The command :PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...: Microsoft Photos is also not opening.wsreset.exe gives- You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-linkPowershell- The command :PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

9. Microsoft store vanished?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store vanished?!: My microsoft store stopped updating and downloading apps, so a bunch of people suggested that I reset it in the settings. The reset button had some text saying that it'll be reinstalled after the reset. I reset it and it was gone, just like that. I'm not technologically...
  10. Microsoft store disappeared from my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store disappeared from my pc: Microsoft store disappeared from my pc. I almost tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-disappeared-from-my-pc/9abf3944-5b4b-4f43-83dd-c0f25e3c4054"