Windows 10: Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

Discus and support Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on the same account, I have tried to reset Microsoft Store through WSReset.exe and my billing history is empty because I have bought the code from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thurnusion, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

I am on the same account, I have tried to reset Microsoft Store through WSReset.exe and my billing history is empty because I have bought the code from a third party website. The code worked fine, I played Minecraft without any problems on my PC but I can't find the game in my library and when I go to Minecraft's page on the Microsoft Store it prompts me to pay for it again even though I already own it. What can I do? I can play Minecraft on PC normally and as far as I know one copy is downloadable on 10 devices.

:)

Thurnusion, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

1. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store wants

2. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  3. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  4. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  6. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  7. I want to buy Minecraft Java edition, but I have 25 dollar Visa and 1.75 in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft Java edition, but I have 25 dollar Visa and 1.75 in microsoft...: I want to buy Minecraft Java edition, but I have 25 dollar Visa and 1.75 in microsoft credits. Is there a way to buy java edition through minecraft.net or Amazon?...
  8. Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?: I bought Minecraft in April this year. Now i wanted to download it again but the store says that i do not own it and that i have to rebuy it? My Order History however confirms that i bought and own the game. I also double-checked if i'm logged in with the same account. So...
  9. minecraft want me to buy it again

minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....
  10. Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: A while back I redeemed my mojang Windows 10 Edition code after I learned that I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free since I bought the game like way back around 2012-2013. I played it for a little while and decided to go back to playing Java like normal. Now today...