Windows 10: [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

Discus and support [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EndlyAnantha, May 24, 2022.

1. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just "buy/get", "buy as gift", and "share". NO THREE DOTS, NO WISHLIST.and please don't give me the same solution like you do to others,you name it, i've tried them all, and the MS App is updated to the latest version.is this a bug or an error which i doubt?i'm pretty sure this is the form of Microsoft Store App today, which h

:)

EndlyAnantha, May 24, 2022
  2. desbest Win User

Where is the wishlist in the new Microsoft Store?

Where is the wishlist in the new Microsoft Store?
    Has the feature been removed?
    I specifically mean adding an app to the wishlist.

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?! [​IMG]

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?! [​IMG]

desbest, May 24, 2022
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, May 24, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 24, 2022
Thema:

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

1. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store where

2. Where is the install button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the install button?: I purchased the license, but it won't let me install. It keeps asking me questions like if I need a new PC or not. I just want to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-install-button/c2465785-7a71-4f85-abd2-eb5f9be8ec38
  3. Where is the install button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the install button?: I purchased the license, but it won't let me install. It keeps asking me questions like if I need a new PC or not. I just want to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-install-button/c2465785-7a71-4f85-abd2-eb5f9be8ec38
  4. Where is the install button?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  6. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  7. Where is the opt out button?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the opt out button?: I don't want your browser and I really don't want you to keep bugging me about it. Where is the setting to turn off your inane chatter about how good your browser is? I have the browser I want to use, it is secure and 1000x more useful than Edge....
  8. Where's the update button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where's the update button?: i went to the update settings and it says there's an update available but there's no way to start the update. i really need to update windows 10 but there's no way to start it. please help submitted by /u/ThePrimeReason [link] [comments]...
  9. where is the aftercall button

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is the aftercall button: where is the aftercall button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-aftercall-button/42e2a49e-c691-4274-9181-8d81eb51d645
  10. where is the screen off button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the screen off button: Where is the screen off button on my laptop (windows 10)? I want to turn the screen off on command with one click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-screen-off-button/95b4d516-9b85-44d3-bcfa-f30e6abf5bd0"