Windows 10: Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

Discus and support Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am running into a very frustrating problem with Microsoft store. I have purchased the FS 2020 deluxe edition, but the install button looks off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebastianTupper1, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

Hi,

I am running into a very frustrating problem with Microsoft store. I have purchased the FS 2020 deluxe edition, but the install button looks off and I and my cursor shows the blocked sign when i put it over it.

I click on the 3 dots next to it and a panel comes up with the question "where do you want to instal?", but my device does not apper as an option, even though my device is propelry linked to the store!! Seem like im stucked in a stupid loophole here.

Has anyone ran into the same issue??

Please help!!

Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020 3067d374-fd64-4bba-85cf-287fae427513?upload=true.jpg Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020 337108a9-df93-4767-8965-afc6da2541a3?upload=true.jpg

:)

SebastianTupper1, Aug 23, 2020

2. fs 2020

j'ai installer le FS 2020 il ne veut pas ouvrir et ça me dit qu'il est lancé

Frankydoodi, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

1. Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store allow

2. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: I Installed FS 2020 by redeeming a code few years back. I need to re-install now on a different computer. When I go to my account, order history, I see the FS. However, there is no link to re-install? How can I re-install, thanks...
  3. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FS 2020: I Installed FS 2020 by redeeming a code few years back. I need to re-install now on a different computer. When I go to my account, order history, I see the FS. However, there is no link to re-install? How can I re-install, thanks...
  4. FS 2020 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020 Updates: I tried to get on to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and I received a message that a mandatory update must be downloaded before proceeding. I have seen and done this many times before. This time, though, I was directed to the Microsoft store to download the update. I cannot...
  5. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  6. fs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs 2020: i cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020/1c424134-69f3-4b2d-a51e-cd261d9843a7
  7. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: Hi....Have downloaded all 10 discs to my C drive and I now find that I dont have enough GB to finally install it via the microsoft store.....I have bought a stand alone 2TB Hub to give me some extra storage... Question....I realise that i cannot reload the CDs again nor use...
  8. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: Buenas tardes. Dado el tamaño del archivo del programa en cuestión, consulto si se puede instalar en otra unidad, que no sea el disco C, y desde allí comenzar a jugar. Cordialmente. Armando Pace *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. MICROSOFT FS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FS 2020: Is there a downloadable and playable demo of FS 2020 ? This would allow users to experience FS 2020 running on their PC before committing themselves to purchase the sim. P.S. This might also reduce the negative comments I have read....
  10. fs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs 2020: j'ai installer le FS 2020 il ne veut pas ouvrir et ça me dit qu'il est lancé https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020/70e7d788-4968-4381-88cc-3f27abd1a5b3