Windows 10: Microsoft Store will not open at all

Discus and support Microsoft Store will not open at all in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cupcakke6969, May 8, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store will not open at all

When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way by going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, then I clicked on Go to the Microsoft Store but it says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link" And when I go into Settings > Apps > Apps & features, and I go to search for it, it isn't there

:)

cupcakke6969, May 8, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 8, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store will not open at all

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store will not open at all :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store will not open at all

1. Microsoft Store will not open at all - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store open

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. microsoft store doesnt open at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store doesnt open at all: my Microsoft store quite literally doesn't open , I could click on it a million times but it still doesn't show any signs of existing other than the icon no errors and even no signs of it starting on task manager I think I might have accidentally deleted it somehow since it...
  5. microsoft store doesnt open at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store doesnt open at all: my Microsoft store quite literally doesn't open , I could click on it a million times but it still doesn't show any signs of existing other than the icon no errors and even no signs of it starting on task manager I think I might have accidentally deleted it somehow since it...
  6. microsoft store doesnt open at all

7. Microsoft Store will not open at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not open at all: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way by going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, then I clicked on Go to the Microsoft Store but it says "You'll need...
  8. Microsoft Store will not open at all

Microsoft Store will not open at all: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way by going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, then I clicked on Go to the Microsoft Store but it says "You'll need...
  9. all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening: i have this problem on 2 of my laptops and find it annoying that all apps related to the microsoft store are stuck in an update loop and i can't open the store...
  10. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

in Windows 10 Support
    my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all: I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421