Windows 10: Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong

Discus and support Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The red square on the Windows 10 Microsoft Store looks wrong when you have the Window 10 light mode on. The red square is to far to the left. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CDMTurtle, Jan 12, 2021.

1. CDMTurtle Win User

Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong

The red square on the Windows 10 Microsoft Store looks wrong when you have the Window 10 light mode on. The red square is to far to the left.

Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong 8c5cd0f7-32cb-4ce9-a0a3-a7733313227b?upload=true.png

Has anyone else noticed this?

:)

CDMTurtle, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store light

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store: Hello,Whilst trying to purchase Game Pass ultimate For PC, I encountered an error where once I entered my password, it said 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' with a code at the bottom different every time and a date and time in a different time zone to me....
  4. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  5. Windows 10 looks basic mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 looks basic mode: I installed windows 10 this morning and it looked crisp and blue but after installing pop email everything as gone like what i can only discribe as a basic mode. Everything looks basic like the icons etc. Almost looks like its in a safe mode. Can anyone please help.[IMG]...
  6. Broken Light Mode in Windows 10

Broken Light Mode in Windows 10: Hi there, I have been using Windows 10 Dark Mode ever since it came out. But now that I wanted to change to the Light Mode, I am facing issues getting the original Light Mode back. I have tweaked with all the options available underPersonalize > Color but nothing has...
  7. microsoft store purchase wrong windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store purchase wrong windows: i purchased windows 10 pro ugrade for home received window enterprise have tried everything to clean install to remove enterprise spent numerous hours trying to get tech help no one can answer when i try billing after explaining they hang g up due to virus can not go to...
  8. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  9. Japanese fonts look wrong on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Japanese fonts look wrong on windows 10: I recently got a new work PC and I've noticed a problem with the way Japanese fonts are rendering in web browsers. I've tried it in Chrome, Edge and Firefox and they all look the same. This is how they look on my windows 10 machine: [img] And this is how they look...
  10. Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store: Microsoft’s many online and retail store brands are confusing to consumers. And it looks like they’re finally going to take the obvious step of fixing that, at least in Windows 10. Of course, this is Microsoft, so this could just be yet another round of A/B testing....