Windows 10: Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird

Discus and support Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm on windows version 2004 after a clean new install on an SSD i got. i set up my windows like usual and everything worked fine. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raa_seenu, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird

Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird SGmhroNj_dsHS9hyPtpYA6SBQa5x4Os-8wVxSMD9MLc.jpg

I'm on windows version 2004 after a clean new install on an SSD i got. i set up my windows like usual and everything worked fine. Then about 2 weeks into the install, the Microsoft store suddenly stopped letting me download anything. it's happened before on my old install. and the weird part is it always seems to occur along with a windows update problem as well which has the error code (0x80080005). I can't seem to pin down how to fix the problem. (Btw my windows is activated with a digital license).

https://preview.redd.it/68o4qoly5na...bp&s=f21469eb7fd49e0b18aed4ce3add2c1e3d1cbcfc

submitted by /u/raa_seenu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raa_seenu, Jul 13, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 13, 2020
  3. sciurius Win User
    N770 behaving weird

A couple of years ago I got a second hand N770 from a friend and I have been using it frequently and satisfactory. However, for the last couple of mounts it is starting to behave weird, as if it is degrading.

Symptoms:

• It is very difficult to establish a WiFi connection. Most of the times it wrongly reports that no APs are available, or fails connecting to one. Sometimes it reports nearby APs with a very low wignal while in fact the signal is very strong.
    • Connection failure is reported after 5-10 seconds, long before a potential DHCP timeout. Once a connection is established it is stabl and behaves normally.
    • Spontaneous reboots, most often when connected to the charger. Sometimes I connect it to the charger and it reboots within a couple of minutes. Sometimes it just keeps rebooting.
    I suspect the battery but given the charger-reboot issues I'm not sure enough to buy a new battery,

Does anyone recognize this behaviour? Any tips?

sciurius, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird

1. Microsoft store / windows update behaving weird - Similar Threads - Microsoft store update

2. HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.: Hello,I recently got a new GPU and updated windows. I don't know if those two changes have anything to do with my problem, but i started encountering intermittent drive errors and freezes.Examples:1. When playing Elden Ring, the game starts stuttering and the music...
  3. HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.: Hello,I recently got a new GPU and updated windows. I don't know if those two changes have anything to do with my problem, but i started encountering intermittent drive errors and freezes.Examples:1. When playing Elden Ring, the game starts stuttering and the music...
  4. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  5. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  6. Keyboard Keys behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys behaving weird: Windows key = volume downUp key= brightness lowSpace = enter Backspace = tab+backspace"W" not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-behaving-weird/bb793a97-9597-4b1b-a352-a92c89c7dea8
  7. Laptop behaving kinda weird

Laptop behaving kinda weird: Hello everyone.So i've been Experiencing this problem since the past like couple of days i was using my laptop and all of a sudden i got UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Bsod then the laptop restarted but it was really really slowed down and after i opened something it just froze...
  8. Windows is behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is behaving weird: So I have encountered a strange problem in my windows 10 pc. When I turn on my pc, I am unable to type numbers either through the numeric keypad or the numbers at the top. When I press the number keys on topwithout pressing shift key it types symbols and not numbers....
  9. Windows 10 behaving extremely weird

Windows 10 behaving extremely weird: Hi there, I'll keep this tale of woes as short as I can. I was given a Sony Vaio VPCEB1S1E with windows 10 on it. I did not do the install, but from looking at the bottom of it it has a sticker on it for windows 7 with a user licence number. So that would lead me to believe...
  10. Programs flashing and behaving weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs flashing and behaving weird.: Hello all, recently programs on my computer - both games and programs like the disc cleaner, flash weirdly and act strange. I really don't know how best to describe it but basically some parts of a programs window will flash, and the icon on my taskbar will disappear and then...