Windows 10: Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

Discus and support Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know this has been asked 1 million other times but the same copy pasted response from Microsoft's bots offer no solution to my problem I get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Claudio[Redacted], May 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

I know this has been asked 1 million other times but the same copy pasted response from Microsoft's bots offer no solution to my problem

I get an error code when I try and swap where new apps should be downloaded everything else can be put onto my other drive just fine :

:)

Claudio[Redacted], May 13, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 13, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, May 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

1. Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  4. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  5. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  6. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  7. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  8. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.: I recently purchased the Halo: MasterChief Collection, however I encountered a number of problems in the process of downloading the games. The Microsoft Store first won't allow me to install anything, anytime I try and install something I receive the error message "Try Again...
  9. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...: I'm setting up an HP Smart Tank 500 up for schoolwork, and the last step is to install the HP Smart software off of the Microsoft Store. But for some reason it won't let me install it at all. It gets stuck on "Starting Download" and never starts, or sometimes it just doesn't...
  10. Microsoft store won’t allow me to download to any other drive but the C drive.

Microsoft store won’t allow me to download to any other drive but the C drive.: I can download to the c drive with no problems at all. My issue is that my c drive is small and I use another for my games. When i try to install to another drive i get an error 0x80070057. I have tried the following update Windows reset Microsoft store changed storage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store games wont download