Windows 10: Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?

Discus and support Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I go the microsoft store and click itunes, then I go to click "Get" in the blue bar... and im directed to a pop up to login to my Microsoft account so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krystattttttt, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?

I go the microsoft store and click itunes, then I go to click "Get" in the blue bar... and im directed to a pop up to login to my Microsoft account so I do that, and it takes me back to the page with Itunes and the "Get" button???Its not downloading or anything? What am I doing wrong? I really want to get the music off my ipod onto my new laptop. This sucks, I miss when you could just go to the Apple website and download Itunes from there!

:)

Krystattttttt, Jul 25, 2021
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Jul 25, 2021
  3. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Read more: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?

1. Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  3. Microsoft store wont allow installs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont allow installs: I purchase a game the other night and installed it on that computer. I try to install it on this laptop and it won't allow it. I have gone through 4 different support people. I have done the windows 10 upgrade, update, reregistered store, ran antivirus and tried signing out...
  4. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  5. Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.: Rainbow Six Siege was gifted to me and it says that I own the game now. All that's left is for my to install it onto my pc, but the problem is that it only says install to the xbox 1 that my brother had. I'm really confused on what to do since I updated my pc as much as I can...
  6. microsoft store wont let me enter

microsoft store wont let me enter: hi my microsoft store wont enter when i click it it just does not react. I tried to redownload it and it just downloads an agreement. Can someone help me....
  7. The Microsoft Store wont let me log in

The Microsoft Store wont let me log in: when i go to enter my password it says "error try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/4fa63694-3aff-4b41-ba8c-44a1bd3aea97"
  8. iTunes failure to download in MS Store, also Start menu wont allow

iTunes failure to download in MS Store, also Start menu wont allow: M Store will display iTunes logo but nothing happens when clicking. Also in Start menu, iTunes never loads, neither does several other items such as MS Solitaire, etc. Also unable to download iTunes through MS store. Get msg "You will need a new appto open this...
  9. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  10. iTunes on Microsoft store

iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"