Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm setting up an HP Smart Tank 500 up for schoolwork, and the last step is to install the HP Smart software off of the Microsoft Store. But for some... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrankThin, Nov 3, 2020.

1. FrankThin Win User

Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

I'm setting up an HP Smart Tank 500 up for schoolwork, and the last step is to install the HP Smart software off of the Microsoft Store. But for some reason it won't let me install it at all. It gets stuck on "Starting Download" and never starts, or sometimes it just doesn't do anything when I click "Install."

I asked for some help from a friend to see if she could download it, and she said she could do it just fine. Does anyone know what's wrong? I'd be glad to take any suggestions.

:)

FrankThin, Nov 3, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 3, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store will not allow me to install anything the moment. ALL downloads are stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not allow me to install anything the moment. ALL downloads are stuck...: So i have recently acquired a new PC and my gf wants me to play Minecraft with her however i cannot seem to install Minecraft or ANY Microsoft product... i have done every fix which has been recommended by other forum pages. whenever there is the opportunity to press the...
  3. Microsoft Store will not allow me to install anything the moment. ALL downloads are stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store will not allow me to install anything the moment. ALL downloads are stuck...: So i have recently acquired a new PC and my gf wants me to play Minecraft with her however i cannot seem to install Minecraft or ANY Microsoft product... i have done every fix which has been recommended by other forum pages. whenever there is the opportunity to press the...
  4. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  5. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  6. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

7. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  8. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  9. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details.": Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."The code is Code: 0x80073CFEI've already done all of the robotic IT suggestions you "MVPs" are about to give me. I need a real solution. I've tried signing out and back in, reinstalling...