Windows 10: Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

Discus and support Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Rainbow Six Siege was gifted to me and it says that I own the game now. All that's left is for my to install it onto my pc, but the problem is that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by italiapilled, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

Rainbow Six Siege was gifted to me and it says that I own the game now. All that's left is for my to install it onto my pc, but the problem is that it only says install to the xbox 1 that my brother had. I'm really confused on what to do since I updated my pc as much as I can and I also rebooted my pc and microsoft store. Its not giving my the option to install it on my pc device on microsoft store. Does anybody know how to help with that or if there is a way to get it installed correctly. I dont think I can refund it anyways.

I run a windows 10 and my version number is 19042.685.
    Its the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop.
    Help with this!!! *Sad

:)

italiapilled, Dec 30, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 30, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

1. Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc: I have a PC which I linked to my Microsoft account but for some reasons now I cant install a new app or uninstall the apps, reason am getting a prompt to enter admin credentials, I have only one account signed in to the pc and when I add its credentials still Microsoft does...
  3. Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?

Microsoft store, wont allow me to get Itunes?: I go the microsoft store and click itunes, then I go to click "Get" in the blue bar... and im directed to a pop up to login to my Microsoft account so I do that, and it takes me back to the page with Itunes and the "Get" button???Its not downloading or anything? What am I...
  4. Microsoft store wont allow installs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont allow installs: I purchase a game the other night and installed it on that computer. I try to install it on this laptop and it won't allow it. I have gone through 4 different support people. I have done the windows 10 upgrade, update, reregistered store, ran antivirus and tried signing out...
  5. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.: I recently purchased the Halo: MasterChief Collection, however I encountered a number of problems in the process of downloading the games. The Microsoft Store first won't allow me to install anything, anytime I try and install something I receive the error message "Try Again...
  6. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  7. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  8. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC wont allow me to activate windows.: So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no...
  9. Games wont install onto PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont install onto PC: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and when I get the install screen I pick my D drive as the location which has enough space. When I click the blue install button it goes grey momentarily and then back to blue not starting the download...
  10. Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020: Hi, I am running into a very frustrating problem with Microsoft store. I have purchased the FS 2020 deluxe edition, but the install button looks off and I and my cursor shows the blocked sign when i put it over it. I click on the 3 dots next to it and a panel comes up...