Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all,New to the community so sorry if this is a problem that has already been resolved. I recently brought MFS Premium Deluxe from Amazon along with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmmoRanue, Aug 10, 2021.

1. AmmoRanue Win User

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe

Hi all,New to the community so sorry if this is a problem that has already been resolved. I recently brought MFS Premium Deluxe from Amazon along with other flight sim accessories. I have managed to download the DVD content onto my C drive all 10 disks!!! however the install package has installed MFS standard. I'm assuming this is normal and it will allow me to upgrade to deluxe, however, this is where it becomes massively frustrating. When I'm in the store, I get an error next to system requirement's stating my CPU and graphics card are not good enough.Looking at the minimum requirements my

:)

AmmoRanue, Aug 10, 2021

2. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD.

but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing.

I have try everything i found here

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...6980-Missing-Deluxe-or-Deluxe-Premium-content

but nothing at all.I PAYED THE PREMIUM DELUXE DVD VERSION AND MICROSOFT GIVED TO ME THE STANDARD VERSION

any help to resolve this issue???????

***Move from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

filosgeorge, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Gian T. Win User
    FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

Hi! I am an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. Do take note that as independent advisors we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers. I will try my best to help you out.

I was able to find this information from the Microsoft FS2020 website that I believe is very similar to what your problem is. Go to the link below, once you are on the webpage, go to "180159: Steam Premium Deluxe Content Missing [SOLVED]"

Microsoft Flight Simulator Known Issues Tracker - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Follow the suggested steps there and check if your Premium Content is now loading for you. It's best to do a restart of your computer once you have downloaded/installed your premium content.

Here is also another article for troubleshooting other MSFS 2020 issues. You may perform these steps if the above solution does not work.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

I hope the information above would help you out. Stay safe!

Gian T., Aug 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe

1. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator MFS Deluxe Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator MFS Deluxe Lag: I have one of the best gaming computers out there, with quadruple the recommended requirements, but still I hell lota lag. Impossible to play the game now, Anyone know what's happening? I have the 40th anniversary version, deluxe....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator MFS Deluxe Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator MFS Deluxe Lag: I have one of the best gaming computers out there, with quadruple the recommended requirements, but still I hell lota lag. Impossible to play the game now, Anyone know what's happening? I have the 40th anniversary version, deluxe....
  4. ms2020 premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms2020 premium deluxe: Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e...
  5. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  6. Microsoft store can't detect hardware, won't download games.

Microsoft store can't detect hardware, won't download games.: I just bought the game pass, and the microsoft store says my computer isn't compatible because it cant detect any of my hardware. How do i let the microsoft store see what hardware I have?...
  7. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware: How can i make microsoft store to detect my hardware, i tried to fix it by deleting my microsoft store cache and with powershell but neither one worked[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected"

Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected": I wanted to install the NVIDIA control panel on my Dell G5 15 laptop and it says " Couldnt Detect Hardware" [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-hardware-not-detected/738edfa0-93b3-488a-8e84-c6485ef32d9b
  9. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware: I have been trying to download some games and other apps from the Microsoft Store but when I try to install the Applications I can't do it because the store doesn't detect my RAM or DirectX. I have tried resetting it by going into Settings -> Apps -> Microsoft Store ->...
  10. Microsoft store "Hardware not detected"

Microsoft store "Hardware not detected": When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10, the install icon was greyed out and where it said "Architecture" and "Memory" for both of them it said "You have: Couldn't detect hardware". Ive reset the application twice already to no avail. Are there any other fixes for...