Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't detect hardware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to download some games and other apps from the Microsoft Store but when I try to install the Applications I can't do it because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by McSmoke, Dec 7, 2019.

1. McSmoke Win User

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

I have been trying to download some games and other apps from the Microsoft Store but when I try to install the Applications I can't do it because the store doesn't detect my RAM or DirectX.

I have tried resetting it by going into Settings -> Apps -> Microsoft Store -> Advanced options -> Reset but that hasn't worked and neither did running WSReset.exe.

Any way I can fix this?

:)

McSmoke, Dec 7, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 7, 2019
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 7, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware [​IMG]

zbook, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Couldnt detect hardware in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Couldnt detect hardware in microsoft store: I was updating my nvidia drivers when i got the message control panel not available it asked me to download it from the windows store. I was facing the issue quite back when i contacted dell tech support and they downgraded my driver to version from their site...
  3. microsoft store can't detect m hardware

microsoft store can't detect m hardware: microsoft store cant detect my hardware, i tried to delete and reinstall, cleared the cache, checked my time, runned trouble shooting and reset it but still it didnt work...
  4. Microsoft store can't detect hardware, won't download games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store can't detect hardware, won't download games.: I just bought the game pass, and the microsoft store says my computer isn't compatible because it cant detect any of my hardware. How do i let the microsoft store see what hardware I have?...
  5. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

Microsoft Store won't detect hardware: How can i make microsoft store to detect my hardware, i tried to fix it by deleting my microsoft store cache and with powershell but neither one worked[ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected": So after seeing a messsage nvidia contol panel not found i decided to download it.Never used microsoft store ever. It says i dont have minimum required files but I do have them to my best knowledge. I have a Dell G5 15. [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected"

Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected": I wanted to install the NVIDIA control panel on my Dell G5 15 laptop and it says " Couldnt Detect Hardware" [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-hardware-not-detected/738edfa0-93b3-488a-8e84-c6485ef32d9b
  8. Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?: for some reason microsoft store cant detect my hardware it was working fine a month ago and my pc did not update... also evedence of this is i had minecraft installed even though the hardware was not detected but when i went to go install world of tanks blitz thats when the...
  9. Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!: I'm trying to install Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft Store, however it doesn't let me download the game as the store does not detect my hardware configuration. My Windows 10 is fully up to date, my drivers are all up to date and I even reinstalled the Store! Specs:...
  10. Microsoft store "Hardware not detected"

Microsoft store "Hardware not detected": When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10, the install icon was greyed out and where it said "Architecture" and "Memory" for both of them it said "You have: Couldn't detect hardware". Ive reset the application twice already to no avail. Are there any other fixes for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store cant detect hardware