Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with the Microsoft store, all downloads stay stuck as pending. I have followed many bits of advice I've found both here and in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PsychoDeschain, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either

I've been having trouble with the Microsoft store, all downloads stay stuck as pending. I have followed many bits of advice I've found both here and in other places and they all also stay stuck and never solve anything.
    I've tried resetting in apps & features, it just stays stuck and the process never completes.
    I've tried using the command prompt and windows powershell solutions and the same, either nothing happens or it stays stuck mid process.

Hope someone can help
    Thank you <3

:)

PsychoDeschain, Jan 5, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 5, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either

1. Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store Won't Show All My Downloads?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Show All My Downloads?: Alright so for some reason Microsoft Store won't show all my downloads including the ones I've purchased since Windows 8. It really bothers me cause I've dished out a lot of money on this platform and would love to have access to all the old games that I have purchased. Is...
  3. Microsoft Store Won't Show All My Downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Won't Show All My Downloads?: Alright so for some reason Microsoft Store won't show all my downloads including the ones I've purchased since Windows 8. It really bothers me cause I've dished out a lot of money on this platform and would love to have access to all the old games that I have purchased. Is...
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Show All My Downloads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  6. Microsoft Store won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download

8. Microsoft store won't work

Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  9. Microsoft store won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  10. My Microsoft Store Downloads Won't Work

My Microsoft Store Downloads Won't Work: My Microsoft Store is completely broken. If I try to download Ready To Install Apps and Apps I own, nothing happens and the download doesn't even start. This goes for any free app around the store as well. My game updates also don't work either. I've tried resetting my...