Windows 10: Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

Discus and support Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased both the Xbox games pass, and the Game Pass for PC I downloaded the Xbox Beta App for pc, and tried to download a number of games. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidGilchrist1, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

I purchased both the Xbox games pass, and the Game Pass for PC

I downloaded the Xbox Beta App for pc, and tried to download a number of games. Every single one came up with the error coded 0x80d030020 after a few seconds of "Starting Download".

I tried to download the same games direct from the Microsoft store, and had the exact same problem. prior to trying the Xbox beta app, I had had no issues with the store.

Along with the error code 0x80d030020, the code 0x80080206 has also appeared, with no apparent pattern or reason for a different error code.

I have tried literally every fix I can find: Resetting the Microsoft store, reinstalling the Microsoft store, disabling firewall, setting a download limit to 100% bandwidth, and many more. If it is on a forum somewhere, I have tried it. This is very annoying, as I have paid real money for these games, and any that require a download or even a small update, are unusable.

The one and only exception to these issues, is Forza Horizon 4, which gets stuck on "Pending" and never even gets to an error code.

If you need any more information please ask

Thank you in advance for any help

:)

DavidGilchrist1, Jun 28, 2019

2. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

1. Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  3. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  4. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't download any games from the Microsoft Store

I can't download any games from the Microsoft Store: Every time I tried to download any game I got a message: "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80190001". Then I tried to download other apps but got the same message....
  6. microsoft store not downloading any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store not downloading any apps: so yesterday i came home from vacation,and i went to store to update apps they all updated except minecraft for win10 trial versionand when i woke up,microsoft store was not even opening so i reset it by settings than i went in and tried to install minecraft trial verison and...
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading any apps

Microsoft Store not downloading any apps: Hello, I have a question. I have a problem with downloading this app and other apps in general on the Microsoft store. It always gives me an Error with a code “0x80070005” . How can I fix this? I’ve attempted to reset the windows store, used commands, and updated my computer...
  8. Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.: So I bought the xbox game pass for pc, and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store and restarting my pc....
  9. Not downloading any app in microsoft store.

Not downloading any app in microsoft store.: hello, sir I am user of window 10 I am in problem to downloading app in Microsoft store. my microsoft store opens but anything is not downloading in it. When I tap on any app it show try again later page could not download code i.e Code: 0x80004003 and the CV:...
  10. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to store cant littile while close and apps downloaded

2. cant download from microsoft store