Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Xbox app was playing up, so I uninstalled it, and now the system is not even downloading anything from the Microsoft Store.I've tried using the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DVDfever.co.uk2, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

The Xbox app was playing up, so I uninstalled it, and now the system is not even downloading anything from the Microsoft Store.I've tried using the Troubleshooter, I've tried using WSreset to reset the Store it just hung forever, I've tried Powershell command that frequently gets linked in here in order to reassign the MS Store to me.I've rebooted inbetween these things so that the changes can take effect, but still nothing.I've also tried MSERT to check for any issues, but nothing at all.I've also tried to erase some temporary files as per a link on PCWorld which said to delete the two fold

:)

DVDfever.co.uk2, Jun 19, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 19, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

1. Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.: The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit,...
  3. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.: The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit,...
  4. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  5. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  6. Microsoft store won't download anything

7. SSD Won't Trim Tried Many Solutions! Can Anyone Help

SSD Won't Trim Tried Many Solutions! Can Anyone Help: HelloSo, have a WD Blue SATA SSD M.2 2280 in my pc and was able to trim this drive on windows 10 prior to the windows 11 free update. So, its been 6 months or so since I be on windows 11 everything works and runs games ect. But, the ssd in question won't trim.I can't optimize...
  8. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: My microsoft store will not download anything. I've looked at other people having this problem but almost nothing worked for me. I've also tried opening the command prompt as and administrator and typing in net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download anything: It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by...