Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't download anything

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't download anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Feminist-Gamer, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won't download anything

It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days.

I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Feminist-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Feminist-Gamer, Jan 3, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 3, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't download anything

1. Microsoft Store won't download anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  3. Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm on Windows 10 and have tried downloading numerous apps in the Microsoft Store: games both paid and free, Facebook, etc. Nothing will download at all. It gets to "Acquiring license" and then gives me the access denied error code on every app. I have tried so many Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft store won't install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't install anything: This is all started when I tried to install games on the Xbox app with game pass pc. Every time I would start an install it would say preparing and then after a few minutes give me the error 0x80080005. I had tried a number of solutions to fix this, none of them working....
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.: I've recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, the download starts, but never actually moves. It isn't a connection issue. Downloading by any other means is perfectly functional. But the microsoft store just doesn't work at all....
  6. Microsoft Store refuses to download anything

Microsoft Store refuses to download anything: I am trying to download sling TV on Windows 10. It will not download. The store says checking files, preparing, then downloading. However, the download never starts. Why can't we just download from Sling? Oh that's right its an app so it has to go through the store....
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  8. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....
  9. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...