Windows 10: microsoft store won't download apps

Discus and support microsoft store won't download apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by laszloszija, Dec 12, 2020.

1. microsoft store won't download apps

HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the store doesn't work. First, I clicked on the install button, but nothing happened. The button clicked, so it perceived that I clicked, but nothing happened. I tried several times. Then I resetted the app and tried again. Now I can't even click on the install button, it is grey and puts a red cross. The other apps won't even charge. I can't even click on them to show the page where I need to go to install them. Please help

:)

laszloszija, Dec 12, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 12, 2020
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 12, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

microsoft store won't download apps

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store won't download apps

1. microsoft store won't download apps - Similar Threads - microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft Store won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  3. Microsoft Store won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  4. Microsoft store apps won't download

Microsoft store apps won't download: I am trying to download the Microsoft to Do application on my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and nothing happens. I can download the microsoft to do app...
  5. Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which unfortunately I have to run from Microsoft Store. I have played the game for a few days with friends. Then suddenly the game did not load upon launch. I waited for a good 30 minutes but still to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it...
  6. Microsoft Store is slow and won't download apps

Microsoft Store is slow and won't download apps: Loading pages in the Microsoft Store is slow; I am trying to download Microsoft News but the install button doesn't do anything, how can I fix this?...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download apps: Yesterday i tried to play Sea Of Thieves but it had an actualization in progress. Later i tried to launch it again, but the update still was in progress, so i checked it on microsoft store downloads, and it was stuck in 48MB of 7,8GB. Tried to play Forza Horizon 4, it also...
  8. Microsoft Store won't download apps

Microsoft Store won't download apps: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  9. Microsoft Store won't update or download apps

Microsoft Store won't update or download apps: After I updated to 1903 the store hasn't been working right, when I download or update any app it starts to download but slows down then stops with an error. I tried so many solutions from wsreset, cmd and powershell commands even reinstalling the store doesn't solve it. Can...
  10. apps won't download from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...