Windows 10: Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

Discus and support Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download a game with my game pass update the halo collection to include Halo 3: ODST but the app wouldn't update, when I try to go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LillyPearce1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

I'm trying to download a game with my game pass update the halo collection to include Halo 3: ODST but the app wouldn't update, when I try to go to downloads and updates it just freezes, when I try to install it from the store page it either freeze or lag, then pulls up a window saying "Where do you want to install? ... no applicable device linked etc etc" when I'm trying to install on my desktop where I run the app and it installed to it many times before with no problem. I wasn't sure if it was because I changed the default install drive from my SSD which is only 512 GB and I only got windows on it since I don't want to shorten its lifespan for a bit faster load time for games to my HDD which is 8 TB with 5 TB free and where I keep anything that isn't windows, really need to make it easier cause I was very annoyed that the app just downloaded all the data to my SSD without telling me, really annoying and is harmful to the drive which wasn't cheap!, so I uninstalled the masterchief collection and it still gives me the same error, what gives? how can it be fixed?

:)

LillyPearce1, Sep 23, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 23, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

download from Microsoft store to all my devices

My problem is that I bought a product from the Microsoft Store on my laptop. I downloaded it there just fine. If I log into my Microsoft account on my desktop, go to the Microsoft store to buy the same product, it says "you own this game". There is a
    button that says "Install on my devices". I click that button and the only available device is my laptop.

How can I add my desktop to the list of devices on my Microsoft account so that I can download the game there?

Ellie Miller, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

1. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  3. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  4. Applications from outside of the Microsoft Store won't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications from outside of the Microsoft Store won't download.: I tried downloading applications from outside of the Microsoft App Store recently, and when trying to install anything, it gives me something along the lines of "the windows installer service could not be accessed". I've already looked online, rebooted my system, ran through...
  5. Applications from outside of the Microsoft Store won't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications from outside of the Microsoft Store won't download.: I tried downloading applications from outside of the Microsoft App Store recently, and when trying to install anything, it gives me something along the lines of "the windows installer service could not be accessed". I've already looked online, rebooted my system, ran through...
  6. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  7. downloading the applications in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading the applications in the microsoft store: I am unable to install the app I paid for. I wanted to uninstall and install it because it wouldn't open. Even the "install" button didn't work at first, it didn't start working until the next day, which didn't change anything, because it keeps popping up a download error...
  8. Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps

Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps: Hello, I recently received a 3 Month Game Pass Access from Discord Nitro and decided to install No Man's Sky as a test. Well, at first it started, downloaded about 4GB and then didn't continue. I stopped the download, tried restarting the download, but then nothing happened...
  9. Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too: I have purchased Minecraft Dungeons for windows 10 through the microsoft store - However it will not let me download it as shown below: [ATTACH] As you can see below I have my microsoft account devices available here: [ATTACH] I am running windows 10 home and my...
  10. Can't download game from Microsoft store because it says I have "no applicable devices...

Can't download game from Microsoft store because it says I have "no applicable devices...: I have linked my PC to my account, am using up to date versions of windows and Microsoft store, and have reset store and restarted my computer multiple times but I'm still receiving this message every time I try to install a game from Microsoft store. [ATTACH]...