Windows 10: Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do.

Discus and support Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, So I started using the online version of To-Do late last year, and love it, but couldn't download the app as my laptop was too old (Win7),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeleyX19, Jan 15, 2019.

1. LeleyX19 Win User

Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do.

Hi guys,

So I started using the online version of To-Do late last year, and love it, but couldn't download the app as my laptop was too old (Win7), recently upgraded to Win10, but it still won't download, no error, it just says "Still Waiting 4.64 MB" and nothing moves, it just stays like that.

Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do. 1d235747-e352-49ab-be6e-7b4c478b273f?upload=true.jpg

Any ideas of how I can get this?

:)

LeleyX19, Jan 15, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 15, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 15, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  3. Microsoft Store won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  4. Microsoft Store won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't download: I recently had a problem with microsoft store where it crashed while updating, and now whenever I try to use the download links on the microsoft website it just downloads a pdf on arbitration terms. How do I get MS Store back?...
  5. Microsoft Store won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft

Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft: I have played the game for a few weeks with friends. Then all of a sudden the game didn't load on launch. I waited about 30 minutes, but to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it several times to no avail. So I uninstalled the game in hopes of reinstalling it. But Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft store apps won't download

Microsoft store apps won't download: I am trying to download the Microsoft to Do application on my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and nothing happens. I can download the microsoft to do app...
  8. microsoft store won't download apps

microsoft store won't download apps: HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the store doesn't work. First, I clicked on the install button, but nothing happened. The button clicked,...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: My microsoft store will not download anything. I've looked at other people having this problem but almost nothing worked for me. I've also tried opening the command prompt as and administrator and typing in net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if your microsoft store wont download