Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details." in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."The code is Code: 0x80073CFEI've already done all of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaviD dubs, May 6, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."The code is Code: 0x80073CFEI've already done all of the robotic IT suggestions you "MVPs" are about to give me. I need a real solution. I've tried signing out and back in, reinstalling the windows store, installing windows updates, resetting the windows store, wiping the cache of the windows store, moving the download location to a different drive, making sure both drives have enough space, making sure my internet connection is good, restarting my computer, etc.Please don't tell me to do all of these th

:)

SaviD dubs, May 6, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 6, 2021
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, May 6, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

Ark won't download or install from Microsoft store on windows 10. error code 0x87e105dc

Hi PaLMaRa,

This error code: 0x87e105dc means you that you are unable to download a certain game on your computer due to corrupted game file. For us to help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the same error code when downloading a different game?
    • Have you tried downloading the game using a different local user?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary file.

Step 3: Reset Window Store cache.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

1. Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details." - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  3. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  4. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  6. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  7. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. microsoft store won't let me download anything

microsoft store won't let me download anything: The same problem that keeps coming up when I get th message: Microsoft Account Problem. I click on it to fix it and a rectangle comes up and it's blank and does nothing. Now the same rectangle comes up when I want to download from the store. I click get, and the rectangle...
  9. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...: I'm setting up an HP Smart Tank 500 up for schoolwork, and the last step is to install the HP Smart software off of the Microsoft Store. But for some reason it won't let me install it at all. It gets stuck on "Starting Download" and never starts, or sometimes it just doesn't...
  10. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...