Windows 10: Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open

Discus and support Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the xbox game pass to play sea of thieves with my friend but the microsoft store wouldn't install it, when i told it to install it just kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bingusjones, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open

I bought the xbox game pass to play sea of thieves with my friend but the microsoft store wouldn't install it, when i told it to install it just kept buffering then eventually stopped, it put priority over like 26 other updates that installed extremely slowly, i tried looking for fixes on the internet and tried to reset the it through settings then clear its cache with wsreset.exe and now it won't even open.

:)

bingusjones, Apr 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Apr 17, 2021
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open

1. Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft store won't install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't install anything: Every time I would start an install it would say preparing and then after a few minutes give me the error 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-anything/6da23427-1b2c-4151-a1f0-e060b7ad0edf
  3. Microsoft store won't install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't install anything: Every time I would start an install it would say preparing and then after a few minutes give me the error 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-anything/6da23427-1b2c-4151-a1f0-e060b7ad0edf
  4. Microsoft store wont install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont install anything: Hello,I tried to install minecraft and the microsoft store, when I press install it turns the install button to gray and then nothing happens. so I tried installing other apps and the same thing happened.everything I tried to fix it didn't work.What can I do?...
  5. Microsoft store wont install anything

Microsoft store wont install anything: Hello,I tried to install minecraft and the microsoft store, when I press install it turns the install button to gray and then nothing happens. so I tried installing other apps and the same thing happened.everything I tried to fix it didn't work.What can I do?...
  6. Microsoft store won't install anything

Microsoft store won't install anything: I'm trying to get the minecraft laucher to play minecraft, and when I go to install it, the installer says to go to the microsoft store because it can't connect to the microsoft store? I go there and click "install." And I wait. And then the grey install button just... goes...
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Install Anything...

Microsoft Store Won't Install Anything...: Short version: The Install button in the App store won't work. A few hours ago, I just got done reinstalling Windows 10, and installed all the drivers and software I needed, as I always do. Eventually, I went to the MS Store to install the Xbox app so I can install Forza...
  8. Microsoft store won't install anything

Microsoft store won't install anything: Hey, recently I wanted to update a game that I installed from the Microsoft store and it would load, load and loading even more until I got tired and closed the app. I waited for about 1.5 hours I tried updating windows and reinstalling the game but I could only desinstall it...
  9. Microsoft Store won't install anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't install anything: So I've recently come back to PC/Windows after a decade-long jaunt into Mac-land, and I'm stunned to see it's even worse than ever before! I'm trying to do something simple: install Microsoft To Do. The Microsoft Store is heavily borked in a few ways: Selecting my device...
  10. Microsoft store won't install anything

Microsoft store won't install anything: This is all started when I tried to install games on the Xbox app with game pass pc. Every time I would start an install it would say preparing and then after a few minutes give me the error 0x80080005. I had tried a number of solutions to fix this, none of them working....