Windows 10: Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to install any app from Microsoft store and it's not working. I then figured that my PC is not visible in the list. The PC shown is mu old PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jehad.1, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Jehad.1 Win User

Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps

I tried to install any app from Microsoft store and it's not working.

I then figured that my PC is not visible in the list. The PC shown is mu old PC that i am no longer using.
    How can i fix it? Or add back my PC to the list?

And is it why i cant install any app?

Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps 2eaffa95-d837-4383-81b0-8edbbd237be7?upload=true.png

:)

Jehad.1, Feb 25, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Wont

2. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  3. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  4. windows store wont install apps

windows store wont install apps: when i try to download an app it says downloading and then changes to error. if i click on the error it says "Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings." ive tried the troubleshooter but it didnt find...
  5. Microsoft store and apps wont launch

Microsoft store and apps wont launch: I have tried so many solutions to solve this issue, I have reset the computer, I have tried uninstalling the windows store but the commands are always incorrect. I have tried to use other users and it still won't work or any other app. My browsers open but nothing else please...
  6. microsoft store wont install

microsoft store wont install: microsoft store was being complete #### i was trying to install the xbox app but it was stuck on the verifying license. then i tried installing xbox accessories but it froze before i could even click get. i searched for possible solutions online and there was one method that...
  7. Microsoft store app wont update

Microsoft store app wont update: An update was released last night for ARK: Survival Evolved through the Microsoft store and it still has not shown any updates have been queued. When I play the game, there are no servers online since my version of the game is older than the servers. I have tried resetting my...
  8. windows store wont install apps

windows store wont install apps: windows store wont install apps and gives an error code. I am using windows 10 pro insider preview. additionally when I click on windows update it fails to connect to the update server. I have re installed windows but the problem remains....
  9. Windows Store apps wont install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store apps wont install.: Hey everyone! For a half year i already have this problem,that when i try to install the game StateOfDecay2 and i press on the install button i Library it wont install. I already tried several solutions to solve it but still nothing worked.Its really frustrating and im not...
  10. microsoft store app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f