Windows 10: microsoft store wont install

Discus and support microsoft store wont install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store was being complete #### i was trying to install the xbox app but it was stuck on the verifying license. then i tried installing xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UltimateWishub, Jun 21, 2021.

1. microsoft store wont install

microsoft store was being complete #### i was trying to install the xbox app but it was stuck on the verifying license. then i tried installing xbox accessories but it froze before i could even click get. i searched for possible solutions online and there was one method that said to reset the app but when i tried to reset it just kept on loading. but now when i click the icon in the start menu it does that install bar but is just stuck at the end.

:)

UltimateWishub, Jun 21, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 21, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 21, 2021
  4. microsoft store wont install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

microsoft store wont install

1. microsoft store wont install - Similar Threads - microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft store wont install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont install anything: Hello,I tried to install minecraft and the microsoft store, when I press install it turns the install button to gray and then nothing happens. so I tried installing other apps and the same thing happened.everything I tried to fix it didn't work.What can I do?...
  3. Microsoft store wont install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont install anything: Hello,I tried to install minecraft and the microsoft store, when I press install it turns the install button to gray and then nothing happens. so I tried installing other apps and the same thing happened.everything I tried to fix it didn't work.What can I do?...
  4. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  5. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  6. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft store wont allow installs

Microsoft store wont allow installs: I purchase a game the other night and installed it on that computer. I try to install it on this laptop and it won't allow it. I have gone through 4 different support people. I have done the windows 10 upgrade, update, reregistered store, ran antivirus and tried signing out...
  8. Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps

Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps: I tried to install any app from Microsoft store and it's not working. I then figured that my PC is not visible in the list. The PC shown is mu old PC that i am no longer using. How can i fix it? Or add back my PC to the list? And is it why i cant install any app?...
  9. microsoft store wont let me install game

microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  10. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...