Windows 10: Microsoft Store wont lauch

Discus and support Microsoft Store wont lauch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't know what happened neither can I launch Microsoft Store nor can I open any apps downloaded from Microsoft Store. I tried updating, clearing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cheelu, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Cheelu Win User

Microsoft Store wont lauch

I don't know what happened neither can I launch Microsoft Store nor can I open any apps downloaded from Microsoft Store. I tried updating, clearing cache wsreset but nothing works.

:)

Cheelu, Nov 16, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store wont lauch

Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store wont lauch

1. Microsoft Store wont lauch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store wont

2. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: Microsoft Store wouldn't open and always said " download 0%" on a brand new Lenovo idea pad 3. my brother tried to fix it for me but now I cant even find the Microsoft Store in settings...
  3. microsoft store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont open: microsoft store does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/ff2e231f-80d9-45eb-89d7-ab52eaf40bd2
  4. Microsoft Store Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Wont Open: Window stores open for about 500 milliseconds, I see a loading icon, then it automatically closes back. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Store Using Powershell -> Did Not WorkI have tried sfc /scannow -> Did Not WorkI have check my Microsoft Account -> Did not solve my...
  5. Microsoft Store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont open: I've tried almost everything. Updating my computer, using PowerShell, resetting the app, using wsreset, using trouble shooter. None of them work. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/2d76f479-5fa6-49de-ab87-3a270dee636f
  6. microsoft store wont open

microsoft store wont open: Hello my microsoft store will not open no matter what, it worked fine before but i went to app settings restarted the microsoft store app and now it wont open, when i go to settings then apps i cant find it anywhere there, i can still see the microsoft store when i open the...
  7. Microsoft store wont open.

Microsoft store wont open.: i bought a game off the microsft store it was stuck at acquiring license for a long time. so i ran your trouble shooter and it said to reset the app. i reset the app. and restarted my computer. and guess what? microsft store wont open. oh and im trying to download it again...
  8. Microsoft Store wont Launch

Microsoft Store wont Launch: My Microsoft Store will not open after a recent windows update. I am currently running Windows 10 version 1909. I have tried to reset the store, checked my date and time settings, and also tried running the wsreset.exe command prompt. I am receiving an "File system error...
  9. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: When ever I try to open the windows key and click on the windows store it wont open! Ive tried everything possible, and even factory reseting my PC. It would tell me that there is an issue while factory reseting my PC and it wouldn't tell me what was wrong. It has been like...
  10. Microsoft Store Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...