Windows 10: Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive

Discus and support Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my second drive but it gives me an error message. I already switched to where new apps go, cleared the cache... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HYP3RD4NK, Dec 17, 2019.

1. HYP3RD4NK Win User

Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive

I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my second drive but it gives me an error message. I already switched to where new apps go, cleared the cache but it still doesn't work.

:)

HYP3RD4NK, Dec 17, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 17, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store wont

2. micrsoft windows store, wont let me download games to the correct drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft windows store, wont let me download games to the correct drive: So, im trying to download a game from the Microsoft store, and when it asks me which drive you'd like to download this to, it wont pop up my D drive only my smaller F drive they doesn't have enough space on it, so i went into my storage settings and even the storage settings...
  3. Microsoft store wont let me sign in

Microsoft store wont let me sign in: I changed my Password and updated my Phone number but when i try to purchase anything in the store it asks for my outlook password . I enter my password and it says the password is incorrect . Then when i click forgot password it wont give me my Gmail or Phone number to reset...
  4. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download origin: what do I do if I get a warning that says the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app? origin sound be compatible to all , windows, not just Mac and Microsoft should allow gamers to have this app. what can I do to solve this?...
  6. microsoft store wont let me enter

microsoft store wont let me enter: hi my microsoft store wont enter when i click it it just does not react. I tried to redownload it and it just downloads an agreement. Can someone help me....
  7. The Microsoft Store wont let me log in

The Microsoft Store wont let me log in: when i go to enter my password it says "error try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/4fa63694-3aff-4b41-ba8c-44a1bd3aea97"
  8. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...
  9. why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!

why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!: I need to know how to fix this problem!!!!! every time I try to update my apps Microsoft keeps telling me that it cant install it and they will try again later!!!! do I need to clear storage or is it just Microsoft? either way I need it fixed can someone help me? if it is...
  10. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont use other drive