Windows 10: Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive

Discus and support Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my second drive but it gives me an error message. I already switched to where new apps go, cleared the cache... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HYP3RD4NK, Dec 17, 2019.

1. HYP3RD4NK Win User

Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive

I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 on my second drive but it gives me an error message. I already switched to where new apps go, cleared the cache but it still doesn't work.

:)

HYP3RD4NK, Dec 17, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 17, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store wont let me download apps to a different drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store wont

2. Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.: A while ago, I got a small virus on google chrome, so i used a virus tracker and deleted the files. Since that, one day my friends asked for a screenshot, and when i clicked on the "Microsoft Photo's app" it refused to open. I tried to repair it and it still didnt work. So i...
  3. Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download photos app.: A while ago, I got a small virus on google chrome, so i used a virus tracker and deleted the files. Since that, one day my friends asked for a screenshot, and when i clicked on the "Microsoft Photo's app" it refused to open. I tried to repair it and it still didnt work. So i...
  4. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  6. The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps: I have tried to use the Microsoft Store numerous times, but I have NEVER been able to download a single app. It always gives me one error or another. The Microsoft Store is useless, but I absolutely need it now. An app I use for my workflow is only available to download for...
  7. Store wont let me switch drives to download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wont let me switch drives to download games.: after finding a solution online switching D drive as location for all apps to download all games work except for one. Nier Automata. This is one of the only games i want to play on game pass and yet i cant download it because it wont let me switch to my other hardrive....
  8. Downloading apps in a different drive Microsoft Store

Downloading apps in a different drive Microsoft Store: Hello, im having 2 iissues. 1- i'm trying to download Phantasy Star online 2from the Microsoft store, on my second drive i have 2 drives; C andD my main drive C is full. and when i try to install the app it shows me this [ATTACH] but for some reason i cant install it on...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me download origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download origin: what do I do if I get a warning that says the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app? origin sound be compatible to all , windows, not just Mac and Microsoft should allow gamers to have this app. what can I do to solve this?...
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont use other drive