Windows 10: microsoft store wont let me enter

Discus and support microsoft store wont let me enter in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi my microsoft store wont enter when i click it it just does not react. I tried to redownload it and it just downloads an agreement. Can someone help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdamRyan4, Feb 23, 2020.

1. AdamRyan4 Win User

microsoft store wont let me enter

hi my microsoft store wont enter when i click it it just does not react. I tried to redownload it and it just downloads an agreement. Can someone help me.

:)

AdamRyan4, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 23, 2020
  4. microsoft store wont let me enter

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store wont let me enter

1. microsoft store wont let me enter - Similar Threads - microsoft store wont

2. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  3. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  4. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  5. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  6. microsoft store wont let me sign in

microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  7. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  8. Microsoft store wont let me sign in

Microsoft store wont let me sign in: I changed my Password and updated my Phone number but when i try to purchase anything in the store it asks for my outlook password . I enter my password and it says the password is incorrect . Then when i click forgot password it wont give me my Gmail or Phone number to reset...
  9. The Microsoft Store wont let me log in

The Microsoft Store wont let me log in: when i go to enter my password it says "error try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/4fa63694-3aff-4b41-ba8c-44a1bd3aea97"
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WSReset.exe. Press Enter. I am