Windows 10: Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Discus and support Microsoft store won't let me install apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John_088, Jun 24, 2020.

1. John_088 Win User

Microsoft store won't let me install apps

I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help? I paid for this dumb game, and now I can't play it.

:)

John_088, Jun 24, 2020

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jun 24, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store won't let me install apps

1. Microsoft store won't let me install apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  3. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  4. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  5. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  6. Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my F:\ drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my F:\ drive: So when I try to install a game, in this case it is Sea of Thieves. I press the download button and nothing happens, it just turns white and nothing happens then I press it again and nothing happens again, but when I change drive at the scroll down option to my D:\ drive I...
  7. Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my D:\ drive

Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my D:\ drive: So I was trying out the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I was going to install Sea Of Theives and Astroneer. I first downloaded Astroneer to my C:\ my ssd and it worked out because it is around 3 GB it fit. However, when I was going to install Sea Of Theives I had to change my...
  8. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Install Sea Of Thieves

Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Install Sea Of Thieves: Hi I was playing Sea of Thieves last night it ran and it was perfectly normal. I then went to launch it today and I am greeted with "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I did some research and...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...
  10. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"