Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't let me install games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kurokokoro32, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled:

Microsoft Store won't let me install games 7ad25d64-c848-4720-a6ba-b0810ca31eb8?upload=true.png

When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game.
    Of course I have an admin account (I'm only user of my PC) and I've searched in other topics, unfortunately clearing Microsoft Store cache and reregistering it didn't help.
    Could anyone help me about this?

:)

Kurokokoro32, Aug 25, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 25, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't let me install games

1. Microsoft Store won't let me install games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store, crashes if I try to Install games, and when it does let me the download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, crashes if I try to Install games, and when it does let me the download...: So I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves, for my PC (I got it with Gamepass) I know i can use because I've installed it before. When it started freezing it froze at 25.76 mb. I've tried anything i could find on the internet, I also tried Updating my computer but after, I...
  3. The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005

The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005: It does appear to be downloading the programs but once they are pressing install does absolutely nothing. The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005...
  4. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  5. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!: I need help. I recently uninstalled some games that I bought from the Microsoft store, I uninstalled the wrong game, when I tried to re-install the game the Install button is greyed out and the Microsoft store won't let me install the game. [IMG] The strange part about...
  6. trying to install Fortnite but it won't let me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to install Fortnite but it won't let me: trying to install Fortnite on my sons laptop but get the message " The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" I have basic old man people skills on computers, so can someone help? and put it into baby terms so i can understand please. Thanks in...
  7. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...
  8. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  9. Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps

Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps: whenever i try to install an app it tells me "Couldn't install [app]. We'll retry shortly." This is on windows 10 The error code is 0x803FB005...
  10. Store isn't letting me install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store isn't letting me install apps: Alright, here's my problem: If I remember correctly it started in October when I uninstalled Crossy Road, while an update happened for the game. I had no idea the update was happening, so I uninstalled the game, and when I went to download an app days later, three updates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont let me download game

2. microsoft store wont let me install game on pc

3. microsoft store wont download

4. microsoft store wont install anything 2019