Windows 10: Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft window 10

Discus and support Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft window 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had purchased minecraft just before factory resting, before and after i was unable to download the game. https://imgur.com/UFB9FUW this is a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alexshsn, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Alexshsn Win User

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft window 10

I had purchased minecraft just before factory resting, before and after i was unable to download the game.

https://imgur.com/UFB9FUW

this is a screenshot of the issue.

https://imgur.com/UFB9FUWhttps://imgur.com/UFB9FUWhttps://imgur.com/UFB9FUWhttps://imgur.com/a/deEWy4s

as you can see i just baught the game today and it wont allow me to play the game I just baught.

:)

Alexshsn, Jul 29, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2020
  3. ESG_Flame Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

Yes, it lets me login on there, it just doesnt recognize my email on Minecraft for some reason, i dont know why, and it wont let me chose an email to login with, i even tried uninstalling minecraft, resetting the Microsoft stores data so it wouldnt know
    what my account was, and then reinstalling Minecraft again, and it didnt work, i dont know why.

ESG_Flame, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. I understand that you are unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.

As you have already tried resetting, re-registering Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try creating a new user account, sign in to Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account and then try installing Minecraft. Refer the steps mentioned in the
    article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

If the issue persists, we might have to perform a repair installation of Windows on the computer. To perform a repair installation, refer the steps mentioned below:

Download the
    Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT)
    and use it to perform a repair installation of Windows 10. We have
    a video that can show you how if you aren’t sure.

For additional information, see
    I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft window 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  3. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  4. Microsoft store will not let me install Minecraft windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not let me install Minecraft windows 10.: I bought Minecraft on disk for Xbox about six years ago and want to download it to my pc but it will not let me, does the fact that I bought it on disk have anything to do with the problem?...
  5. microsoft store wont let me install game

microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  6. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  7. Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft: So my minecraft windows 10 edition recently stopped working and i thought i should probably just uninstall it then reinstall it but for some reason i cant reinstall it, some times it just wont start installing it some times it just says pending and other times my cursor just...
  8. Minecraft wont let me install

Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  9. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...
  10. Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.

Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.: I bought java minecraft far before they had made the cross platform capabilities in the windows 10 version. Due to this majong did not want to punish players by making them rebuy the game. I had a code they had given me to redeem. After I tried to redeem said code, I got an...