Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been with multiple Microsoft support people, trying to help me with this error problem I have where I can't launch a game because "I'm not signed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EvilerBelt46445, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

I've been with multiple Microsoft support people, trying to help me with this error problem I have where I can't launch a game because "I'm not signed into the account that owns it" Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0 or a "lack of permissions" 0x80070005. We've run multiple troubleshooters, checked permissions, enabled and disabled other applications and ran commands in cmd prompt and PowerShell, and checked drivers and windows version which is up to date to try to fix the problem, but to no avail. And for random reasons, my call with Microsoft Support abruptly ends when they go to "look into something to help fix my problem". One of the tech support guys said this is a problem with my Microsoft Store application which I believe is to be true since any other application such as steam and discord had no issue running. I don't know what to do at this point.

:)

EvilerBelt46445, Aug 30, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 30, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

1. Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  3. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  4. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  5. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  6. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

7. Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything

Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything: When I launch the Microsoft store, it doesn't finish opening and gets stuck on the launching screen.Previously I've also had an issue where even when it booted properly, games wouldn't actually download when it said it was downloading. I don't know what I did wrong, I'm on a...
  8. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  9. [Microsoft Store] installed games won't get launched.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Microsoft Store] installed games won't get launched.: i got myself the game pass recently and installed a whole lotta games. to my surprise the games won't get launched, no matter how many times i install them. the game icons appear in the start menu, clicking on them will pompt me to the microsoft store download tab....
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...