Windows 10: Microsoft store won't let me login

Discus and support Microsoft store won't let me login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for about a day, i open microsoft store, click the login button and all it says is "now we'll sign you in" with a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jiří Hůla, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft store won't let me login

I've been having this issue for about a day,

i open microsoft store, click the login button and all it says is "now we'll sign you in" with a "continue" button in the bottom right corner of the pop up window.

When i press the continue button nothing happens.

i've tried a bunch of different commands in powershell yet none of them worked.
    i've also tried reseting the store cache and WSReset.

:)

Jiří Hůla, Apr 19, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 19, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft store won't let me login

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store won't let me login

1. Microsoft store won't let me login - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  3. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  4. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  5. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  6. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  7. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  8. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379