Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the Xbox Game Pass earlier for PC to play some of the games included in it with my friends. However, when I try to open the games in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CaelanSmyth, May 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected

I purchased the Xbox Game Pass earlier for PC to play some of the games included in it with my friends. However, when I try to open the games in the Microsoft Store to install them, the page is unable to load. I have already tried restarting my PC and resetting the Microsoft Store cache and neither option has worked. Eventually it gives up and displays this screen. Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected c081a756-7603-461c-bd4b-1032c78e6f89?upload=true.png

:)

CaelanSmyth, May 25, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 25, 2020
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected

1. Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store Won't Load and is Spinning Indefinitely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won't Load and is Spinning Indefinitely: I tried all suggestions in this thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-spinning-circle-infinitely/b01912ac-6553-41dc-b44e-810351017b44 And this article here:...
  3. Microsoft store won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't load: I try to download a free game using the microsoft store and it doesn't load after i enter my password! After i type in my password, it just loads forever! someone help lol...
  4. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  5. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I've been trying to buy an app from the windows store but every time after I enter my pass, I don't get directed to entering the payment info it says "Give it another try: something went wrong" and each and every app I tried to buy was like that, how can I fix this? This...
  6. Not able to load Microsoft app store

Not able to load Microsoft app store: Starts to load, blanks out and goes back to main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-load-microsoft-app-store/f421c2e2-63e0-4718-b478-b3ce3362f40e
  7. Microsoft Store won't load.

Microsoft Store won't load.: Hello everyone, thanks for reading this article. My problem is with Microsoft Store. I had problems with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without trouble but when I...
  8. Microsoft Store App not loading

Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  9. Windows store and Xbox app won't load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store and Xbox app won't load: Whenever I load either of them, they sit on their start up screen with the circles just going round is... well a circle. Any idea why they won't load for me? submitted by /u/Comic_Newbie [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I am trying to reinstall xbox console companion but I can't even open microsoft store. I try to open it and it just says, "Page Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later."...